- Application fee: There is a nonrefundable application fee of $85. Fee waivers are available for Columbia University alumni, certificate recipients of Columbia Engineering Boot Camps, active-duty military and veterans, and those who apply by the priority deadline of their desired cohort start date.
- Immersion travel and lodging fees: Although there is no additional cost for the bridge course or the immersion, learners will be responsible for travel and lodging costs related to the immersion, which takes place at the end of the program.
Costs by Term
Funding Your Education
- Sequencing conversations with your manager and employer.
- Identifying the specific skills you can apply to your role.
- Communicating the ROI for your organization.
- Building and leading AI teams and projects
- Integrating machine learning and data security
- Improving efficiencies for processes in your organization
What’s Next for Your Career?
- Topical alumni newsletters.
- Invitations to select alumni events.
- Future campus immersions that allow you to refine your AI skills and foster important relationships.